Monday, April 9, 2012

Enjoying the quite moments!!

Here I am sitting here enjoying the chocolate easter egg the bunny got me and doing the end of year accounts for my hubby and me.

My lovely husband is making a batch of piklets and Daniel is playing with the dogs outside. I think it is really important to appreciate these lovely quiet moments that you have as a family even if you are just doing your own thing, you are still together, hanging out at home.

Too often we find ourselves running out the door to one thing or another or going to town to be entertained when perhaps we just need to hang out at home and enjoy each others company.

The same cant be said for next week of course. As the trip gets closer, I am getting more excited about all the things we have planned for Cloth Nappy Week. This year has been amazing already with so much interest from different councils and with Cloth Nappy Week having such a wonderful group of passionate businesses supporting it all along the way!

I hope that you have all had a fantastic easter and I had better get back to the book work and the pikelets of course...yum yum yum!!!!

See you soon!!!

xx
The Nappy Lady

No comments :